To find out the MAC address of a connected mPOP:
- Pair mPOP with a mobile device.
- Download mPOP Utility app from the Google playstore (Android) or Apple store (iOS).
- Enter the mPOP Utility app and in the Settings->Selected Device tap on the Unselected State tab.
- Choose your connected mPOP from the list of connected devices (i.e. STAR mPOP-K****).
- The STAR mPOP-K**** now shows as a selected device. MAC address: 00:12:F3:2B:FD:48
After you find out what is the MAC address of the connected mPOP printer, add it to the outlet from the web dashboard of your user account and assign product categories that you wish to print when taking open orders.