To set up register user unlock:
- Sign in to a user account on the web, as administrator.
- Go to Settings->General in the main menu.
- In the Register user unlock drop-down menu choose an option to unlock register:
- Allow all,
- Ask for admin password only or
- Always ask for a password.
- Click SAVE to save changes.
If you choose to Allow all, after the first signing into the application, when re-entering, the application won't ask for the password or PIN again.
Ask for admin password only option will always ask for password or PIN every time the administrator enters the application.
Always ask for password option will ask for password or PIN every time user (either cashier or administrator) enters the application.