If you wish to print specific categories on a printer, these categories must be assigned to the printer.
To assign categories to a printer:
- Sign in to your administrator user account on the web.
- Go to Settings->Outlets.
- Select an outlet from the list for which you wish to set up printer settings and click EDIT.
- Scroll down to the PRINTERS section.
- Select a printer from the list you wish to assign categories to and click EDIT. If there is no printer on the list, add a printer.
- In the categories menu, select categories you wish to print on this printer (e.g. Drinks).
- To save changes, click SAVE.