Before importing a stock order:
To import a stock order as a .CSV file:
- Create CSV file for a stock order import.
- Sign in to your AgentCASH administrator user account on the web.
- In the main menu go to Inventory->Stock orders.
- To add a stock order, click +ADD.
- Edit stock order details (mandatory fields):
- Select a supplier in the Supplier drop-down menu.
- Select a warehouse in the Warehouse drop-down menu.
- Click IMPORT.
- Select a .CSV file to import a stock order. After the file has been selected, the import will start automatically. After the import has finished you will get noticed about the number of rows that were imported.
- The stock order is now saved as a draft and it can be edited before executing.
- To execute, click EXECUTE. The stock order is now marked as closed and can not be edited.
To modify an inventory, use stock adjustments and stocktake.