Before taking a card payment, make sure:
- the card reader is paired with a mobile device via the Bluetooth connection,
- the card reader is marked (√) in the Settings->Devices->Card reader as a connected card reader in the AgentCASH app,
- the card reader is nearby a mobile device and turned on (if in a sleep mode, press any key on the keypad of the reader),
- the Wi-Fi or a mobile data is available and turned on.
To take a card payment:
- Sign in to the AgentCASH app:
- If in a simple charge mode, type in the amount you wish to charge, on the numpad in the AgentCASH app. Optionally, add notes.
- If in a register mode, add items to the cart and tap on the total amount or on the arrow (>) beside the total amount. Optionally, add notes.
- In the menu, tap on the Card to take a card payment.
- Ask the customer to tap, insert or swipe the card.
- If a transaction was successful, find it in the card transaction payments list.