After you have created the product folder shortcut in the grid, you can create a subfolder.
To create a subfolder within a product folder in the grid:
- Sign in to the AgentCASH application on a mobile device.
- Tap on the 'cart' icon (if on a tablet) or tap on the 'home' icon (if on a smartphone) to access products.
- If the products are listed, switch to a grid view.
- Enter the folder for which you wish to create a subfolder or add products to it.
- Tap on the 'pen' icon at the bottom of the screen to edit.
- Tap on the '+' sign.
- Tap on the 'Add product folder' to create a subfolder shortcut and:
- Enter a subfolder name on the line under the 'Product folder name' label.
- Enter a tile label on the line under the 'Label'.
- Select the colour for the subfolder.
- After a subfolder shortcut has been created and added to the grid, add items to it or create a new subfolder.
- Tap '✔ DONE' to save changes.