To change the price of an item on the web interface:
- Sign into the AgentCASH account as administrator on the web.
- In the main menu select Products->Products.
- Choose an item from the list you wish to change the price for.
- Click EDIT.
- Enter new price on the line under the Price label.
- Click SAVE.
Note: Re-enter AgentCASH application to synchronise merchant account.
To change the price of an item in the AgentCASH application:
- Sign in to the AgentCASH application as administrator.
- In the products list, tap on the pen icon at the bottom of the screen to edit. (If the view is set on a grid, it is necessary to switch the view to products list by tapping on the 'three lines' icon at the bottom of the screen.)
- Select an item from the list.
- Enter a new price on the line under the Unit price label.
- Tap SAVE.
Note: Products with variants can only be edited using the web interface.